Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Here Goes Nothing!

Hi! I'm Amanda, a twenty something recent college graduate who found myself in an old medieval city in France, living with two of the best roommates, my boyfriend (Eric) and my dog (Tito)! 

 
I've debated starting a blog over and over in my head. There are pros and cons, of course. This is such a cool and fun chapter of my life, that I would love to-have all in one tiny corner of the internet, and at the time same, I hate how social media leaves little to no privacy in our lives ... it's all how you go about it though! I am by no means a writer, so this space will most likely just end up a little of this, a little of that, a whole lot of pictures of Tito and a bunch of ramblings. If you're along for the ride, keeping up with our adventures, or just passing by ... welcome! This is brand new for me and I'll figure it out as I go, so .. here goes nothing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment